Antifa General Ellison comments on movie he NEVER WATCHED

Keith Ellisons dirt gets dirtier by the day
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Antifa General Ellison comments on movie he NEVER WATCHED

Post by admin »

What an idiot Ellison is! He never watched The Fall of Minneapolis because he knows that it’s full of facts and not his shitty lies. So he comments like his democrat diarrhea opinion matters!

"My opinion is that it’s not factually based, it would be better if it included interviews from everybody concerned. I think that it is partisan propaganda," said Ellison.

He went further into detail when it came to body cam footage that was not shown in court proceedings due to the defense's decision to not show it, going on to say "You have the right to counsel. Your counsel is going to be a vigorous [and] zealous advocate for your case. I have to assume that [Chauvin's Lawyer] did not put that video in, is because it did not help his client. Unless you are going to say that he is incompetent."
Following the conversation about Floyd's death, Ellison also spoke about the current condition of former officer Chauvin, who was stabbed nearly two-dozen times in November. He also wrote to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons "demanding" for extra measures to protect his safety, and to have the right to serve out his prison sentence in safety.

"I am extremely disappointed that he was attacked that way. The person who did it needs to be prosecuted for attempted murder and first degree assault."

Return to “Ellison”