Tim Walz & under aged kids 1 - ??

Post about the worst Governor in Minnesota's history
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tim Walz & under aged kids 1 - ??

Post by admin »

ALL these posts were made by: Black Insurrectionist--I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS @DocNetyoutube on x!

On August 1, 2024, I received my first communication from the now grown man who claims to have information by Tim Walz.

I had initially received a DM from the person. I gave the person my email address to send me the information. This was the initial email. Please note, this was BEFORE Tim Walz was selected, as you can see, I, like many others was sure Shapiro was going to be the pick. This was our initial communication. The first few posts will be rather boring, they are just meant to set up and show the timelines. But for me to build this case, it is important that I show every single detail, even the mundane and the boring.

Post 1
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim Walz Post Number 2

Post by admin »

ALL these posts were made by: Black Insurrectionist--I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS @DocNetyoutube on x!

After Tim Walz was announced, I had not contacted back the individual who had reached out BEFORE Walz had been On August 8th, the individual reached out again, this time, with a little more urgency, but since I get many tips, I honestly did not think this was real, especially when the individual hints at abuse.
I ignored this email.

Post 2
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim Walz Post Number 3

Post by admin »

On August 9th, I received this email. This is the email that caused me to act. I did indeed call the person making the claims. He laid out a story that was very incredulous. I told him he would need to lay everything out in writing for me. In depth and in detail.

He agreed. The next couple of posts will become pretty graphic.

View the email: post 3
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim Walz Post Number 4

Post by admin »

After my phone call with an obviously traumatized man on the same day, 8-9-2024, he started telling me the story but had to stop. I responded to him telling him I knew it was difficult. He had told me on the phone things that were horrific. Initially, I was skeptical, I could not find and Indigo Girls concert in March of 95 in Nebraska, when I looked up their tour dates, they were all in Michigan. I would later find I was looking in the wrong place. The Next post will be my documented emails to the Harris Campaign and the VP account asking them if they care to comment on Tim Walz taking a 14-year-old to a concert --

Part of the email:

Dear Doc:
Thanks for the call. I will lay out in detail what has happened to me. I was 14 years old when I met Tim Walz. Like many normal kids, I was very confused about many things. My emotions were that of a typical teenager.
Tim and Gwen Walz befriended me. I was a loner.

They made me feel special. Tim Walz started telling me secrets. Secrets about himself. He told me I could trust him with anything. I was very shy and having difficulty Tim and Gwen extended an invitation for me to go to a concert with them in March of 1995
……..

Read the rest: Post 4

Return to “Walz”